LOP 65/90/120 Weed trimmer
The new LOP 65/90/120 weed trimmer is a high-end machine with the characteristic of having a modular cutter bar.
In the modular LOP 65/90/120 weed trimmer the standard cutter bar is 6.5 meters, but can be extended to 9 meters to a maximum of 12 meters using special modules to be purchased as optional expansions.
We have developed this machine to favor many customers who, as a first purchase, prefer to buy a small trimming machine.
The ability to increase the working width, allows the customer to gradually purchase the pieces needed, to obtain a larger and more efficient topping machine. Finally, today it is possible to increase the size of the cutter bar through specially designed modules that can be applied later.
With the new modular LOP 65/90/120 trimming machine you start with a 6.5 m bar to finish with a practically doubled bar, so with a lot more productivity.
Another advantage is that this topping machine is adaptable to any plot of land, by virtue of its changeable dimensions it is ideal for any type of extension.
Naturally it preserves the appreciated mechanics of the other models, safe and indestructible machines. Adding appendices is a simple job.
In this type of modular model, the price/size ratio is more interesting than all our other topping machines.
- Belt transmission
- Hydraulic drive
- Pendular compensation for stabilizing the oscillations caused by uneven grounds
- Hydraulic tilt adjustment for working on sloping terrain
- Revolution counter and hours counter for monitoring the use of time
- Hydraulic height adjustment the hydraulic lift device enables to adjust the height of the mowing bar from 15 to 130 cm above the ground with a 55 cm excursion
- Stabilisation wheels for softening possible oscillations the weed trimmer might experience
- Preparation for rear three-point coupling device
- Additional hydraulic power unit
Rear 3-point hitch
|LOP 65/90/120||BASE 65||ESPANSIONE 90||ESPANSIONE 120|
|Width max (mm)||6600||8900||12100|
|Cut width (mm)||6500||8800||12000|
|Transport width (mm)||2600||2600||2600|